1. You are advised to read carefully the following instructions and also the application form completely before filling the blanks.
2. The blanks in the application form should preferably be typed neatly against the space provided and where the space is found not sufficient ,
additional typed sheets may be attached giving reference to the item No.In the application.
3. The form should be signed by proprietor /Managing Partner/Director (Sitting)Comercial Manager only as the case may be who should have the authority to offer quotations and accept amendments etc, delegated by the organization management.NO "FOR SIGNATURES" ARE ACCEPTED.
4. Write your address in block letters along with your pin code No.
5. The bank account referred should be the same one through which the firm carries on majority of commercial transactions and may also be the bank through which the firm will have all business transaction with the APEPDCL.
6. Please make sure that all the certificates and documents specified in the application are attached .This will help inquick processing of your application.
7. Incomplete or false information would render the Vendor's application liable for rejection without assigning any reason.
8. The vendor Registration and Renewal fees are as below:
- i) Centralized items (New) : Rs. 10,000 per item + 18% GST
- ii) Non centralized items (New) : Rs. 2500/- per item + 18% GST
- iii) Centralized items (renewal) : Rs.2000/- per item + 18% GST
- iv) Non Centralized items (renewal) : Rs.1000/- per item+18% GST
Registration fee for which under registration is sought shall be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Pay officer,APEPDCL, VSP" on any Nationalised Bank,Payable at VSP and shall be enclosed to the application.The registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances,application without registration fee will be rejected.
9. Please enter your firm name exactly as it is to be registered.
10. Select the groups from drop down list for which you are applying.
11. System generated application is valid for three months only.
The application should reach this office before one month from the date of downloading.